Translating Your Military Experience into a Winning Resume
Explaining your Military experience in a professional resume isn't always easy. The Military is its own culture, complete with jargon, thousands of acronyms and job titles that do not always translate in today’s job market. There is a strong chance that the person reviewing your resume will not understand words like “TDY” or “reconnaissance”.
Enjoy this FREE web event as we discuss how to improve your resume’s readability.
Participants will discuss:
- How to translate education, experience, skills and training from a Military to civilian environment.
- Keys to becoming a competitive candidate for recruitment and hiring.
- How to develop the soft skills necessary to succeed in a civilian corporate or government environment.
- Unique challenges in being competitive in business sectors not closely connected to the Military.
- Available education and training programs.
- How to find business or industry coalitions focused on Veteran employment.